[PD] controlling/recording bang actions

Shintaro Miyazaki shintaro.miyazaki at stud.unibas.ch
Thu Sep 4 23:40:13 CEST 2003

dear list

is there a way to kind of record specific bang actions, which I play
"live".
That would be really cool. You could reuse some actions you made, like
a soundfile
and loop it for example. I mean for example play actions of a "oneshot
sampleplayer" like:
bum (play sample 1) bum (sample2) chagg (sample3).. (bang1 bang2 bang3)
and loop it, replay these actions.
Maybe somebody understands what I mean and has a solution. I already
made a stepsequencer but i want something more influencable and kind of
live (improvised)
I didnt start to think about it yet, but if there is somebody who has
done that before, why not ask him?

cheers
miyazaki s
from basle, switzerland