[PD] launching Pd and opening patches (Windows)

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Sep 6 22:43:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

another try to get help with the following problem (only Windows)... I set
my file-properties in the Windows Explorer to launch *.pd files with my
start.bat. Unfortunately this method only works with one patch. Once Pd is
started, I cannot use this method anymore, because every further patch
should be opened within the already running Pd-application, and with these
settings a new instance of Pd is launched.

So how can I tell Windows to open the Pd patch within the already running
Pd? Thnx for your help!

Marius.