[PD] phase shifting with osc~ or phasor~ cos~

pix pix at test.at
Tue Sep 9 19:28:59 CEST 2003

i had an abstraction for this, but when i looked at it, i realised it was
unnecessarily complicated, and a better solution barely warrants an
abstraction ;)

to shift the phase of a phasor~ by (for example) 25%

[phasor~]

[+~ 0.25]

[wrap~]

to get synchronised sinewaves, used the synchronised phasors to drive a
cos~ object.

you can also do frequency multiplying by using *~ instead of +~ (although
the amount to multiply by should be an integer if you want sensible
results).

pix.