[PD] compiling GUI externals in pd-0.37-test11

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 11 02:25:47 CEST 2003

Now that makes much more sense, actually fixing the problem!  :)  I
hadn't gotten past just getting them to compile.  This actually fixes
the problem and allows them to compile with older version of Pd as well:

#if PD_MINOR_VERSION < 37  || !defined(PD_MINOR_VERSION)
     probalizer_widgetbehavior.w_propertiesfn = probalizer_properties;
     probalizer_widgetbehavior.w_savefn =       probalizer_save;
#else
     class_setsavefn(probalizer_class, &probalizer_save);
     class_setpropertiesfn(probalizer_class, &probalizer_properties);
#endif

.hc