[PD] installer 0.37 for X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 11 02:33:27 CEST 2003

This Installer package uses Miller's standard install paths, so the pd
binary is installed into /usr/local/bin/pd (as well as pdsend and
pdreceive).  The rest of the Pd files are installed into
/usr/local/lib/pd.

In a future version I am adding /Applications/Pd.command, so you can
start it by double clicking that file.  I am thinking about adding
.pdrc creation/parsing/editing to the .pkg, but if the externals are
all compiled as individual objects and installed into pd/extra, then I
wouldn't need to do that.

.hc