[PD] [PD]cyclone record~

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Sep 11 11:50:27 CEST 2003

hi tom,

in fact, 'loop' mode was totally broken.  I have patched it up
somewhat, made cyclone's alpha46 into the sourceforge cvs, and
uploaded linux snapshots for Pd .36 and .37 to the usual place.

Could not check for compatibility, though, without being close
to a running max these days...  Thanks a lot for a report.

Krzysztof