[PD] 0.37 must 'Cut' cables?

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Fri Sep 12 00:46:06 CEST 2003

i agree, the X cursor is a confusing hold over from before.  but i have
thought of another use for selecting patch cables, i really wish i could
grab an exiting cable and drag it to a new in/outlet.  this would cut
down the number actions needed when rewiring objects, which i do a lot.

I've picked up a couple of tcl/tk books to strengthen my knowledge of it
so that i can look into doing this kind of stuff... but with the vaguae
up-in-the-airness of the future gui toolkit for pd i'm a little
hessitant to invest my time.  i'll probably go ahead since from
everything miller has said it sounds like any changes wouldnt happen for
a while.

-josh