[PD] MIDI still broken in .37?

David NG McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Fri Sep 12 13:16:20 CEST 2003

All,

Maybe I'm beating a dead horse, but I skimmed through the archives and
couldn't really find a definitive answer to this:

Is MIDI still broken in Windows for .37?

I downloaded the latest version and couldn't get MIDI working any which
way. I know we had that previous problem of MIDI devices not being
listed in -listdev (which I'm still getting), but I couldn't get
*anything* working, internal or external.

I've been happily tooling away on .36, but the longer this goes on the
more development I feel I'm missing out on. :(

David
--
.
. David McCallum