[PD] distributing messages to several inlets

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Sep 12 13:29:05 CEST 2003

Hi, Herr Reinhard Gretzki,

of course you can also connect one outlet to several inlets. (you have to
draw them one by one).
But still, the messages would be sent in the order of the creation of the
"cables".

As mentioned earlier, this is not defined and maybe will not stay that way
forever, but in practice it is like I said.

So if you draw the connection to the left inlet before the connection to the
right inlet, also in your abstraction the message will be sent to the left
inlet before the right.

Marius.