[PD] 0.37 must 'Cut' cables?

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Sep 12 15:10:41 CEST 2003

Personally I find it very difficult to interpret segmented patch cords,
they are just a lot harder to follow. But I suppose the lesson is patches
will never be hard to follow (either way) if they are well constructed! PD
patches that are well constructed look good, segmented patch cords make
bad patches look good...

Ben