[PD] GOP Patching woes

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Sep 12 16:55:18 CEST 2003

as far as I could work out, it was a bit(h but I got it working ok by making
sure you save the gop'd patch so that its window size is exactly equal to
the area of the patch you want visible.
Then when you close it, you must specify the 'graph bounds' of the gop in
the main patch to be the same size as the gop patch window that you saved...
easier by far if you place a canvas of a specified size below all gui
objects, and use that to guage dimensions.

matt

http://www.loopit.org/