[PD] GOP Patching woes

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Sep 12 19:48:52 CEST 2003

Thanks all for the suggestions. I did shrink my window around my framing
canvas and I'm still only getting ok results. I guess 2 pixels of shift in
the window is enough to throw of the scaling enough to make it really
anoying...

Miller, please remove the scaling feature! In fact I'd be happy if the
patch window size was not used at all and the patch is simply cropped
based on the graph bound settings. GOPs don't really need to know what
size of the patcher window they were created in do they? Also since the
GUI objects don't get scaled, only the coordinate system gets scaled, then
I think that is really useless since it will always just jumble everything
up (if its scaled down from the patch).

Thanks!

Ben