[PD] 0.37 must 'Cut' cables?

pix pix at test.at
Sat Sep 13 09:13:13 CEST 2003

if segmented patchcords are such a sin, why hasn't told the  integrated
circuit industry?

i'd agree ben's comment is a little off-the-cuff. the real answer is most
certainly that it's simply more effort to impliment.

and i would suggest, to make your patches look nicer in the meantime, that
you could try using send/receives if your patches look ugly with the
present system. and i'd stress that this is more of a workaround than a
design prescription.

pix.