[PD] oggcast~ streaming on Debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 13 15:45:13 CEST 2003

I had a similar problem with icecast2, I never got [oggcast~] to
connect to it and I didn't have any other client handy to test
icecast2.  So instead I use JRoar, which is not nearly as good but
really easy to get working.  A PD/Debian patch that I wrote connects to
it every Saturday and Sunday without a hitch, but I am not using
authentication at all.

.hc