[PD] 0.37 must 'Cut' cables?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 13 20:12:31 CEST 2003

Well, there are just so many more urgent things I'm struggling with, and the
more graphics bells and whistles there are lying around the more of my time
goes into trying to maintain them.  Otherwise I have nothing against the
idea (except aesthetically, and it's not my intention to impose my aesthetics
on others!)

On the original subject, I've dropped the "X" cursor (no longer meaningful)
and tried to make "delete" and "backspace" work more rationally... thanks to
all for the suggestions.

cheers
Miller