[PD] MIDI still broken in .37?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 14 04:46:49 CEST 2003

Hi DAvid,

I just checked and MIDI seems to work fine on my windows machine.  (I have
only 3 output devices and 1 input.)  I'm running Windows 2K.

Is there anything exotic in your MIDI setup?  I'm starting to hear about
"virtual" MIDI devices in Windows which I don't know how to make here to
try Pd out on that...

cheers
Miller