[PD] first question

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 14 04:57:05 CEST 2003

Sure enough, although I thought the limit was 20 it's only 8 (in the
portmidi code which I didn't look at before.)  I'll raise that to 20 too;
if that works I'll put it out officially soon.

(I wonder if even 20 is enough?  I'm not sure how high I can set it without
getting various buffer overruns.)

cheers
Miller