[PD] RE: [PD-announce] spam and stuff

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Tue Sep 16 20:42:36 CEST 2003

Hmm...

Does anybody on the PD-list need a larger penis?  I mean of course besides
me...perhaps we could conduct a vote:

WHO needs a larger penis?
All in favour, say 'Aye!'

Now that this matter is resolved and we all know who does and does not
require penile enlargement, can these messages (and others like them) be
filtered from the PD lists?

Apart from creating my own filters on my inbox, would it a be good idea to
stop these messages at the source?

Regards,
Dave Sabine