[PD] how to stop [PD-announce] spam

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 16 21:02:27 CEST 2003

OK, I think we've had enough of these spams for a long while.  There is
a simple and easy solution: make the list so that only members can
post.  If someone wants to send an announcement to this list without
being a member, they can subscribe, send the announcement, then
unsubscribe.  And the rest of us won't get anymore penis spam.

.hc