[PD] Re: [PD-announce] MacOS X Installer beta package

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 17 20:57:19 CEST 2003

Once released it will included more stuff (Externals: GEM, PDP, zexy,
unauthorized, IEMlib, pool, vasp, plus tutorials, extra docs, and a
collection of patches by various authors).  It is based on 0.37 also.
I plan on adding LoadMyLibs too to ease library configuration.  It
already has Adam's Pd.command in it, and I added Pd.term as well, which
makes Pd have a nice console window.

Its basically the next version of Adam's installer, its an outgrowth of
that effort.  But there are still two keys bugs in the distro: the help
patch problem from pd-0.37 and the Cmd/Apple key not working.  Its
still early beta for sure.

.hc