[PD] denormalized numbers bugfix in PD

derek at x-i.net derek at x-i.net
Sat Sep 20 14:45:20 CEST 2003

what about throw~ and catch~?

also, what about the diferences between windows and linux in the way denormals
are handled. i use the exact same version of PD, 0.36-0, under both systems, but
have VERY different results. a patch which hovers nicely at about 35% CPU usage
under windows has nasty denormal-explosions under Linux!

this problem is about the only thing that stops me from performing using Linux
[a personal goal of mine], so i would be pretty interested in seeing some
code-level solution.

derek