[PD] compiling PD under SuSE 8.2

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Mon Sep 22 16:38:42 CEST 2003

The hack I used is to look in the makefile in the directory containing
the file whose compilation resulted in the warning message and remove
all occurrences of -Werror from it.
The proper thing to do is to eliminate the warning, in this case I think
the use of a union is the way to go, but then you'll find there is
another warning that shows up later on about echoed exp or something
that looks like a redeclaration of a global in local scope (?)
Martin