[PD] Re: [PD-announce] PdVst: Pd as a VST plugin v0.0.1

Andrey Savitsky a.savitsky at hhtp.org
Wed Sep 24 10:46:41 CEST 2003

nice project! and works fine (it is a pity that pd starts without additional
libraries).
seems i (we) have to spend much more time with pd for creating special vst
patches now : )

notes:
i have found out, that when i close vst window or apply on an audio track,
pd does not unload from the memory. thus, after a few times of loading pd
like vst plugin the memory is overfilled by
N pd.exes х 6MB.

all the best