[PD] Re: Grid compilation errors

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Sep 25 09:30:38 CEST 2003

hi,

derek at x-i.net wrote:

>hi yves,
>
>i've got some compilation errors for Grid.
>using Redhat 9.0 on this box, with Planet CCRMA packages. PD 0.36.0
>
>errors below. as a side note, compiling on my Debian laptop gives an equally
>long string of errors, mostly "parse error before [...]".
>
>anything that anybody can do about this? is this release of the object already
>dependent on pd 0.37?

yes, that's exactly the problem,
remove the following line :

#include "m_pd.h"

and change :

class_setwidget(grid_class, &grid_widgetbehavior);
class_setpropertiesfn(grid_class, grid_properties);
class_setsavefn(grid_class, grid_save);

with :

grid_widgetbehavior.w_propertiesfn = grid_properties;
grid_widgetbehavior.w_savefn = grid_save;
class_setwidget(grid_class, &grid_widgetbehavior);

cheers,
sevy