[PD] Grid compilation errors

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Sep 25 12:49:29 CEST 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Yves Degoyon wrote:
> i doubt that you can make a version compatible with 0.36 and 0.37
> because in 0.36, the includes were :
>
> #include "m_imp.h"
> #include "g_canvas.h"
>
> and, in 0.37, it's :
>
> #include <m_pd.h>
> #include "m_imp.h"
> #include "g_canvas.h"
>
> oh and yeh, the PD_MINOR_VERSION is defined in m_pd.h of course ( haha ).

only if you realy need m_imp.h, I think no external should use this
header, because as far as I understood it stands for "implementation",
which means that its interface should not be exported.

Several externals that include m_imp.h do not need it at all.

I wonder who started with including this in externals...

Guenter