[PD] (pd)Staminee31

kurt stockman kurt at kapotski.be
Thu Sep 25 15:18:52 CEST 2003

hi all,

Some of you might remember PdStaminee[1]. Since there's more (not much)
to life than pd I'd like to suggest to team up with the people from
Code31 (Brussel based collective) and skip Staminee[2] to [30] and have
a Staminee31 in Gent...

so... :

preliminary announce: -Staminee31-

The 'Vooruit' (Local Arts Center) in Gent is willing to host an informal
meeting-patching-soldering happening in it's cafe (on the little stage
with sofa's on your right as you walk in the cafe) on sat 15th Nov(?).

If it turns out enjoyable for all involved we could make this a monthly
happening.... (?)

The'll provide electricity, heating, mixer&speakers, beamer(s) (we could
project on the front windows...), LAN (with wireless connection),
netconnection, publicity ... We could do some streaming stuff,...

We could use the space from 14-21Hr.

Who would be interested? Who would come? Who would do what?

grtz.krt

relevant links:
PdStamineePix: http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PdStaminee
code31: http://code31.lahaag.org