[PD] (pd)Staminee31

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 25 16:31:13 CEST 2003

I would like to come.
So far the date is OK.
I might bring some new externals for building arpeggio's and some for
audio fx. I probably won't bring my whole big rack case though.
Is anybody coming who has an Ipaq with pd running on it? I am thinking of
buying one and would like to see this in action before.

Gerard

ps I could give a ride to anybody coming from between Rotterdam and Ghent.

--http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml