[PD] Grid compilation errors [solved via CVS]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Sep 25 22:48:48 CEST 2003

hi,

yeh, sure, i'm not surprised, that's what i meant in previous mail.
but you can't make a version really compatible for 0.36 and 0.37 because
of that.

and about using "m_imp.h" and g_canvas.h",
it's true, now, with 0.37 , "m_imp.h" is no longer needed
but "g_canvas.h" contains all graphic calls for objects,
so all graphic objects need it, sorry ....

cheers,
sevy