[PD] grid & 0.37

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Thu Sep 25 23:28:06 CEST 2003

if you knew this already, please disregard, but one of my favorite
things about using CVS is that when you checkin a change it prompts you
for a short description of the change. So the CVS tree is largely self
documenting and in fact will pump out attributed changelogs for you
automagically.  pretty handy for keeping a group of developers in check
with what each other are up to :)

-josh