[PD] Grid compilation errors

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Sep 26 17:42:47 CEST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Krzysztof Czaja wrote:
> this has nothing to do with me wanting this or that, and not
> getting it -- there are just things impossible to add to the API
> at this stage.  Sorry, it might look like I was complaining, but
> I was not.

Ok, my statement was just that m_imp.h should not be used.
I am not saying this to forbid you to use it, but to give general
guidelines, in order to make transitions between versions easier.
(Otherwise I would have said must not be used ..)

The problem seems to be that we look at the question from different
points of view.

Guenter