[PD] oggcast~ streaming on Debian

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 00:02:25 CEST 2003

> rama schrieb:
> I've tried downloading again pdogg but as far as i read in the HISTORY
> file inside oggcast~ subdir:

The files in pdogg library are still the old ones. I checked again and
oggcast~0.2i.zip really contains latest sources.

> v 0.2h (27th March 2003):
> - added HTTP base auth login for (alpha) Icecast2 server:

This was the first alpha release they made... then Icecast2 was beta
again and is alpha again... ;-)

So you should download the above zip and replace the file in pdogg. I'm
a stupid windows programmer dealing with viruses (as we all know from
this list is windows uses always do) and don't have a holy Linux box at
hand. So no chance for me to test it...

Olaf