[PD] [tot] on Debian/sid

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Sep 27 16:03:39 CEST 2003

hi Hans-Christoph,

I guess, tot has to be both built and run against either 0.36, or
0.37 proper, if taken from cvs (for test7, you would have to
activate the .36 branch of FORKY_WIDGETPADDING and forky_setsavefn
in forky.h and forky.c).

Also I think, you need to make sure the stuff in miXed/shared
rebuilds after changing Pd versions.  The "make depend" is there
to make this step automatic, but only if upgrading.  Anyway, it is
always safer just to "make cleanall" from within the main miXed
directory.

Krzysztof

Btw, thanks for the other suggestions (private mails) -- tried to
apply them all.