[PD] newbie question--pd patches on website

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Sep 27 21:08:31 CEST 2003

Hallo,

> Join pure-data.org and put it up on your member page.  Then you make
> a page with info about the patches and links to them, and under
> Properties select the Keyword "Patch".  Then it will automatically
> show up on the "Pd patches" page under "community".

Oh, and please make sure that you give your file a name with a correct
file suffix (like *.pd or *.zip) in the pd.org community system.

Unfourtunatly there already are several files for download on pd.org,
that have no suffix at all, which makes it hard to guess what kind of
files they are.

Other than that we could need some more patches, tracks, GEM images
etc. on pure-data.org so I'd like to encourage everyone:

Upload your work to your pure-data.org, keep it coming!

ciao