[PD] Problems with fluid~

Vincent vince at say-nono.com
Mon Sep 29 17:27:20 CEST 2003

[third try to send a question to the mailinglist, hope it will let me
ask as a member :-)]

Hello.

I got a compiled version of the fluid-external at
<http://www.audionerd.com/> http://www.audionerd.com.

When i try to run pd with fluid~-external it says:

Load_object: Symbol "fluidsynth_setup" not found
../../libs/fluidsynth: can' load library.

The includeded patch fluid.pd runs but doesn't make any sounds.

Next I tried to compile fluid by myself - i am a absolut newbie in c &
c++. After the compiler told me that he can't fluidsynth i downloaded a
copy of the original fluidsynth at:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=fluid>
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=fluid

This time the compiler wants the fluidsynth.lib.
This file isn't included in the fluidsynth-package!

Like i said - i am a total newbie and a little bit frustrated. I am
using PD v0.37 & flext 0.4.2 on a Windows XP computer.

Any tipps what i have to do? Has somebody got a working compiled version
of fluid for windows?

Thanks Vince