[PD] Spatialisation tools for pd ?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Sep 30 02:30:09 CEST 2003

of course, even if the reverb is not integral, it is not too difficult
to use it with freeverb~ or multiverb~
as for the GUI, couldn't you simply use Yves' Grid object to send XY
coordinates? these could then be remapped from cartesian to polar
coordinates, giving you a radius and a distance. i use a similar method
with a spatialization patch i worked on with Thomas Musil, controlling
it either from a Kaos pad or from Grid.

good luck,
d.