[PD] Re: [PD-announce] some GEM mpg's

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 30 22:37:09 CEST 2003

Very cool.   You should post these on pure-data.org.  There is a
section for 'art' in the works.  If you put it up on your members page,
then you will just have to select the right keyword to make your movies
show up on the 'art' page.

(FYI: the moveis didn't work in QuickTime/MacOS X for me, but they did
work in VideoLAN)

.hc