[PD] Pd with Mbox

Mitchell Turner mturner at lagrange.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:16:36 CEST 2003

Pd list,
Has anyone figured out how to use PD with the newest Mbox drivers?  I
recently downloaded the newest coreaudio driver from Digidesign (ver.
6.1.1).  I know that there is a Digi Audio setup application in which
you tell the digi coreaudio driver which applications can have access
to the coreaudio driver.  (I had to put Max in the list).

How does one do this with an application run from Terminal?  I'm stuck.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated. PD worked great with the last
digi driver (vers. 1.2).  I hope this new driver will play nicely.

Thanks in advance,
Mitch

Mitchell Turner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music