[PD] audio i/o stuck...??

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Wed Oct 1 14:56:43 CEST 2003

This message means that PD was not able to open the audio device. In my
experience this has always been because another process had the audio
device open. Perhaps your running some kind of virtual mixer software that
brokers access to the audio device? (like Jack?)

try quiting everything in your system tray and see if that makes any
difference...

Good luck.

Ben