[PD] Help for project needed

Michael Gschiel gschiel at kfs.oeaw.ac.at
Thu Oct 2 10:14:55 CEST 2003

Hallo!

My name is Michael Gschiel and I work at the Schallinstitut in Vienna.

I work at a project with following aim: a person with a headtracker hears an audiosignal, this signal should be calculated and in combination is a videosignal, which should show the direction where the signal comes from.
Finally I want to create an virtual enviroment. I realize it with Pd and GEM.

At last to my questions:
Did somebody have experiences in such a program? If yes, is it possible to get the cource code?
Which problems can appear?
Are there any problems with the latenztime (worst case) known, if you put the audio and videosignal together?

Thanks for helping!

Michael Gschiel