[PD] dynamic-named arrays

0 root at 0x09.com
Thu Oct 2 19:30:06 CEST 2003

I did it just fine, using $1 and passing a parameter "one" then "two" "three" etc. for the various instances, then invoking the subpatch in each instance with "pd patchname $1" to pass the unique name parameter on to the subpatch. I was sending sinesum messages to the array and the $1 in a message doesn't pick up the parameter "one," so I used a "symbol $1" object to hold the parameter, then passed that to a pack obj, which passed the parameter and other variables on to the sinesum message, which rewrote the array. That doesn't seem very clear...