[PD] dynamic-named arrays

Marcus Estes marcuse at socionomics.org
Thu Oct 2 19:56:38 CEST 2003

I'm currently working on a patch that utilizes a trick something like
this in order to have data from a single slider be written to different
arrays at will. I've having trouble debugging it though - for some
reason, the values are shifting over one every time I switch to a
different array.

Would someone be kind enough to have a look at this abstraction and
point out to me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks. Marcus.