[PD] pd/Gem Laptop HW recomondations

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 3 01:51:19 CEST 2003

You could install Debian-powerpc on a PowerBook.  It takes some
patience to work out the details, but it works.  I have both MacOS X
and Linux installed on mine.  You can see me playing live using Linux
and Pd here:

http://works.at.or.at/stickmusic/tonic1.jpg

(Ok, there was no reason for that picture, but I was actually using Pd
on Linux/PowerBook there).

.hc