[PD] dynamic-named arrays

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 11:48:40 CEST 2003

Hi Frank,
you are right, but i'm not talking about changing the current behavior (and
breaking things), but rather extending it.
There could for example be $$0-$$9 parameters which relate to the subpatch
parameters, not to the ones of an abstraction.
Pix is also right, stating that one could also make an abstraction every
time such a behavior is needed, but i'd rather have it easier to handle.
Additionally, in PD i also often miss the distinction between $0-$9 and
#0-#9 that Max has, the first being message parameters and the latter ones
being abstraction arguments... but i understand that it might be too late
for introducing that in PD.

best greetings,
Thomas