[PD] Re: [PD-announce] New beta version of MacOS X installer

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Oct 3 16:37:18 CEST 2003

Hey Hans-Christoph,

Matt and I made a OSX package for a class we're teaching (had to make it
just before your first package came out!) Anyhow we did make a PD icon
that sits inside the PD folder in Applications. Please feel free to use
the icon, and if the config is any help.

You can download the installer at:

www.ekran.org/pd/PD-Installer.dmg

Hope it is helpful!

(Are you going to start including the whole CVS prebuilt in your package?)

Thanks for the linux-ppc tips, things seems further along then I thought.
Do you remeber where you heard about doing the dual monitor stuff? I had
thought that that stuff was barley supported using the ATI binary driver
under i386 linux... I obviously have a lot of reading to do. It does sure
sound like I could get the best of both worlds on the powerbook... I
wonder if I could get airport xtreme and firewire to work? (oh dear,
bleeding edge)

Thanks
Ben