[PD] pd-open..

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Oct 4 17:23:55 CEST 2003

hi,

do you mean how to make the abstraction, you are using in your patch popup?
you can do this with
;pd-nameofabstraction.pd vis 1
or if it is a subpatch:
;pd-nameofsubpatch. vis 1

to open a patch you have to send

;pd open yourabstraction.pd c:/yourpath
i think if the abstraction is in the local folder, you can just type a point
"."
;pd open test.pd .

marius.