[PD] pd-open..

Shintaro Miyazaki shintaro.miyazaki at stud.unibas.ch
Sat Oct 4 18:01:48 CEST 2003

Am Samstag, 04.10.03, um 17:23 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb marius
schebella:

> I think you cannot pass arguments with the open
I hope its possible..

> command. but you can either try to use $0-variables inside the
> abstraction

what are $0 variables?

--------------
> if you save the master patch while the abstractions are open, they
> should
> reopen when you next load it..
>
> i think..
>
> pix.

doesnt work...
anyway if have several instances of one abstraction it saves just one
window-position. (i.e corner-upperleft of your screen.)

cheers
miyazaki s

by the way does somebody know the exact meaning of these koordinates?
Can I specify at which position the window (patch/abstraction is gonna
open)?