[PD] pd-open..

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Oct 4 18:21:02 CEST 2003

hi,
$0 is replaced by a unique identifier (number) in your patch. so you can use
send / receive inside an abstraction without problems (if you do not use $0,
then a send message is sent to all receive-objects with the same name in all
opened abstractions. for arrays you can also use $0: table $0-myname).
marius.