[PD] pd-open..

Shintaro Miyazaki shintaro.miyazaki at stud.unibas.ch
Mon Oct 6 10:21:14 CEST 2003

you have to put the whole path in the pd-open message..

like:
;
pd open 4watt.pd
/Users/miyazaki/pd/pd_patches/my_patches/my_pure_data/thelib/watt;

cheers
miyazaki_s

is there a OSX version of toxy?
If no, how can I make one?
Did you include it in your new release?

Am Montag, 06.10.03, um 05:59 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb
Hans-Christoph Steiner: