[PD] Multichannel Mixer

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Tue Oct 7 17:53:59 CEST 2003

>>which allows to play multiple soundloops

There is a framework for looping sounds on http://www.audionerd.com
called GYRE that you could use as a base. You can synchronize 6 loops
with timestretch; each has a volume control. The patch should be clean
enough that modifications are easy. For instance, adding more loops is a
matter of instancing two more abstractions and duplicating part of the
GUI (cut and paste, basically).

As I've only tested it on Windows, I'd like to know if anyone with Linux
or OSX is running it. As long as the required externals (cyclone,
stripdir, arraysize, zexy, creb) are available on the platforms, I would
expect it to work.

--eric