[PD] Re: good timestretching/pitch shifting in pd

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Tue Oct 7 21:07:48 CEST 2003

I've been interested in this for a long time (the old-school akai style
timestretch). I'm using tabreadmix~ from the creb library in GYRE, but
I'm open to other options. That was just the easiest to use at the time.

And just yesterday I finally got a patch working that had decent sounds.
I think I'm starting to understand timestretching a little better. I
guess I'm using an overlap-add type of method in this patch. I've
attached what I have so far.

I also remember a timestretching patch being in the cvs abstractions
folder, but it was glitchy for me.